AIM Medical Imaging houses a Siemens Magnetom Espree T-Class Open Bore TIM (Total Imaging Matrix) MRI Scanner. Our state-of-the-art, wide Open Bore technology allows for advanced imaging and maximum comfort which allows more than 60% of exams to be completed with the patients head outside the scanner. Results are reviewed immediately with our onsite radiologist, alleviating the anxiety of waiting from the patient’s experience.
- 70 cm Open Bore (Magnet is 30cm away from your face creating an open feeling)
- Accommodates larger patients up to 250kg / 550 lbs
- Accommodates Claustrophobic Patients
- Accommodates patients with special needs: pain/mobility issues, kyphosis
- 60% routine scans with head outside the gantry, with the shortest system length (125 cm)
- Shorter scan times with ultra-lightweight TIM coils