At AIM we are dedicated to being the top choice for patients, physicians and government bodies needing our help. We are dedicated to quality care and bringing appreciation and virtue into all levels of our facility.
We believe in a patient-centered facility that provides timely access and customized care in an environment safe for all patients and their families. We believe in empowering our patients and physicians with more knowledge and understanding of their condition.
AIM Medical Imaging houses a Siemens Magnetom Espree T-Class Open Bore TIM (Total Imaging Matrix) MRI Scanner. Our state-of-the-art, wide Open Bore technology allows for advanced imaging and maximum comfort which allows more than 60% of exams to be completed with the patient’s head outside the scanner. Results are reviewed immediately with our on-site radiologist, alleviating the anxiety of waiting from the patient’s experience.
- 70 cm Open Bore (Magnet is 30cm away from your face creating an open feeling)
- Accommodates larger patients up to 250kg / 550 lbs
- Accommodates Claustrophobic Patients
- Accommodates patients with special needs: pain/mobility issues, kyphosis
- 60% routine scans with head outside the gantry, with the shortest system length (125cm)
- Shorter scan times with ultra-lightweight TIM coils
Contact Us for a Quote