Not sure what to expect when you come in for a MRI scan at our Vancouver facility?
At AIM Medical Imaging our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make sure your scan is comfortable from the moment you walk in the door until you leave with the results.
Here is a step-by-step list of what to expect at our clinic:
- After getting a referral from your doctor or medical specialist, call us at 604-733-4007 to book your appointment.
- At our clinic there is no waitlist and we are open seven days a week by appointment, so you can book a MRI scan whenever works best for you.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled scan so the staff can make sure you are comfortable and so that you can fill out all the necessary paperwork.
- To prepare for your scan, one of our staff will escort you to the back to get changed.
- Our technologist will then come greet you and take you into your scan.
- After your scan, you will have a one-on-one consultation with our onsite radiologist about your MRI results. We are the only facility that offers you the chance to sit down with the radiologist right after your scan for an immediate diagnosis.
- Before you leave we will give you a copy of your report and a CD of the images.
- This report will also be sent to the referring doctor right away to fast track your recovery.
Providing immediate, thorough, quality care is important to us.
If you have any questions about what to expect when you book a scan at AIM Medical Imaging please give us a call.